Whether you’re a glass half full or glass half empty type of person, joy is always available to you.
The trick is learning to access your joy no matter how you see the world. Joy is a choice, one we often forget we can make.
Which is exactly what inspired this 28 Day JOY Challenge.
Using the JOY Challenge prompts you are:
- Releasing the blocks both internal and external that are keeping your joy at bay
- Rediscovering the hidden and forgotten pockets of joy you already possess,
- Uncovering new /more joy in unexpected people, places, and circumstances, while
- Building a practice of choosing joy into your daily routine and habits.
Who This Is For
You are ready to live more fully through a practice self-care, self-love, self-trust and choosing joy.
You’re ready to invite more of the abundant and available joy into your life, through building the habit of acknowledging and celebrating the joy which already exists in your life.
Most of the daily actions will take you about 15 minutes each and you’re ready to put in the work.
Here’s What You Receive:
Beginning the moment you confirm your email address, you’ll receive an email containing:
- a link and password to the Introduction and Day 1 JOY prompt detailing your action for the day,
- a printable black and white coloring doodle quote pertaining to the daily JOY prompt, and
- access to the Private Facebook Group where we discuss the prompt and share the JOY.
Build More JOY at Your Own Pace
All of the prompts contain simple actions, yet truthfully, some may be easier than others for you.
Clicking the link for the most recent JOY prompt you’ve received actually tells the automagical systems to send you the next prompt.
So if you don’t click a link for a while, there is no catching up needed.
(You will occassionally receive an email nudge just to remind you to Choose Joy.)
This is also the beauty, you do the daily challenges that you feel are beneficial to you and you do them at your own pace.
You don’t have to do the 28 days in a row – believe me, life wll do it’s best to “guide” you in other directions.
Yet YOUR JOY and THE JOY YOUR JOY BRINGS WITH IT are important enough that it doesn’t matter how long it takes.
And remember, you’re not alone in this challenge.
You’re invited to share your struggles and triumphs inside the Private, Challenge Participants Only Facebook Group.
You begin when and where you are, right now, even if it’s 2 am.
You’ve read this far, it’s clear you’re ready for more joy in your life – join the JOY Challenge today.